The product analyst will assist in Super Dispatch's growth by unlocking data behind our user's behaviors and executing engagement improving experiments.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Managers
- Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for the Product team and Executive team
- Explore and segment data to identify and explain key drivers create a narrative around the why behind user behaviors within the product
- Create the product experimentation roadmap and empowering the constantly evolving customer experience
- Freemium User engagement KPIs defined and improved
- Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
- Quantitative undergraduate degree (such as math, finance, computer science, engineering, etc.)
- Analytical thinking, understanding nuances of individual data points
- Proficient in SQL, Tableau experience a plus
- Knowledgeable on relational databases
- Communication skills, ability to collaborate, and speak the language of our Creative, Product, Engineering, and Executive teams
The salary range for this position is $45k-$55k annually.
Please note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.