Super Dispatch is looking for an energetic and outgoing person who is eager to launch their sales career in a high energy, entry level position that is within our rapidly growing sales organization. The ideal candidate is optimistic, hungry, eager to learn, and excited to help our sales team flourish.
The Sales Development Representative’s mission is to expand the company’s customer base by generating leads, soliciting new potential customers, qualifying the leads, and connecting the qualified opportunities with the right salesperson; Thereby enabling the Account Executive members to focus on establishing the customer’s vision, demonstrating the products, and negotiating contracts.
- Achieve monthly quota of contacted leads.
- Qualified inbound leads and identify new sales opportunities - Increase the quality opportunity rate to 75% (meaning 3 out of 4 qualified leads end up getting a demo).
- Response time for engaging Leads is reduced - All new inbound leads received before 4:00 PM get a same-day response.
- Craft thoughtful and targeted messaging to maintain a filled pipeline for Demos.
- Sales Associates and Executives increase demo and negotiation time from 50% to 80% - Reduce the number of leads that sales associates and executives must qualify.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements, SEO Marketing efforts, or through other sources.
- Identifying customer’s potential needs and qualifying their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging demos, emails, or phone calls.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/phone and written/email/Slack)
- Diligent / Conscientious
- Process oriented / Driven
- Attention to detail
- Taking ownership
- Willingness and showing an ability to learn and identify potential areas of improvement
- Salesforce/CRM knowledge is a plus
The salary range for this position is $33k-$38k annually.
Please note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.