Super Dispatch is looking for a skilled Mobile Product Manager (native iOS and Android apps) to join our rapidly growing team. There are over 15,000 users with about 1 million sessions per month on Super Dispatch mobile platforms and growing. You will help us execute the product roadmap for mobile apps, bring ideas to life, and uphold an exceptional app experience for our users. You will engage with customers to obtain user and market knowledge, as well as organize feedback sessions and focus groups to identify the root cause of issues/requests. We're looking for someone who has successfully demonstrated a track record of collaboration with the design and engineering teams. The right candidate must be self-motivated and a team player who can work in a highly dynamic environment. Remote work experience is preferred.
Mission: Execute the product roadmap for mobile apps, bring ideas to life, and uphold exceptional app experience for our users.
- Become a product expert in the first 90 days
- Develop and execute the roadmap for mobile products
- Create monthly reports and insights for mobile products
- Complete at least one personal growth activity per quarter
- Strong experience with building mobile-focused products
- 5 H's: Honest, Humble, Happy, High Low, High Ceiling
- Hungry for success
- Can balance work/communication with the US, Eastern Europe, and Central Asian teams
- Experience working with remote teams
- Moves fast and gets things done
- Analytical Skills - able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Customer focus - truth seeking individuals who can empathize with customers. Patiently listens and takes feedback to solve problems for customers.
- Proactive - acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility / Adaptability - adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Teamwork - reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
At Super Dispatch, we appreciate your dedication to the team, but know that health and happiness are critical to helping our customers. That's why we provide our employees with the following benefits.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance for FTEs
- Stock Options
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Gym membership
- Free downtown parking
- Semi-annual performance reviews
- Career development and promotion opportunities