Completely migrate Carrier TMS to React using industry standards and common practices on Carrier TMS, and ship improvements to Carrier TMS customers that solve their problems and improve their business processes.
- Orchestrate and collaborate with the migration of web interfaces built with Angular to React using the Design System components and following the company and industry standards.
- Refactor existing pages using the Design System components and modern tooling.
- Improve the communication between frontend and backend by removing obstacles and by using more effective API development principles.
- Help with implementing new features on Carrier TMS.
- Deep experience with frontend ecosystem - understands modern ECMAScript, TypeScript, and ReactJS ecosystem features to build frontend products. Builds tools and infrastructure for frontend applications and developers which make them more effective.
- Proficient in styling UI components and making the best possible UX.
- Automation - loves automate manual processes.
- Peer code reviews - helps and collaborates with other team members to share knowledge and build better solutions together.
- Attention to detail - does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project, builds fast and reliable user experiences.
- Mentorship - mentors and helps other developers with growth.
- Teamwork - reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Collaborative - closely works with team members in other fields like backend, design, QA, product management to solve business problems effectively.
- Proactivity - acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility / Adaptability - adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Move fast - moves quickly and gets things done.
- Growth driven - seeks growth in learning, efficiency, and celebrates wins.
- Customer focus - truth seeking individuals who can empathize with customers. Patiently listens and takes feedback to solve problems for customers.
- Communication - has strong writing skills in English, shares knowledge and experience with team members via documenting them.
You will be collaborating with our engineers
located in Europe & Asia. We look for engineers who can adjust their
working hours to the timezones between UTC+6 and UTC+1.