Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City! We’re automating the world of vehicle shipping by helping thousands of companies move cars faster by using our game changing marketplace platform.
The Growth Manager will be responsible for potentially game-changing projects that create exponential growth of the platform. This role will be a part of the Growth Team and work closely with Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams.
You are entrepreneurial, strategic, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are a creative, yet data-driven thinker looking to create strong growth channels for our platform.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Build and optimize channels for growth, acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Analyze large quantities of both qualitative and quantitative data
- Track and optimize the user's journey from initial discovery to retention
- Develop and execute plans to acquire new users at the top of the funnel
- Explore new customer acquisition channels
- Work closely with other teams to spearhead key growth related initiatives
- Interact directly with customers and agents to understand market needs
- Measure marketing initiatives against KPIs to quantify campaign success and identify improvement for future campaigns
- Develop and execute testing and optimization efforts spanning messaging, positioning, and incentive programs
- Work with tools like Segment, Mixpanel, Heap, Google Analytics, Intercom, SendGrid etc.
Skills / Requirements:
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of growth, acquisition, conversion optimization, and retention. You have a passion for continuing to expand your knowledge around these areas.
- You have an analytical mind, are very comfortable with large quantities of data, know what to look for, and have the ability to spot a trend others might miss. You know how to use data to derive insights that increase growth and learnings.
- You are a systematic thinker, understanding how all the components of the platform will fit together and how new projects will impact the larger system.
- You articulate your decisions clearly, explaining what problems they solve and why.
- You are hypothesis-driven. Everything you work on has a compelling and articulate answer to “why?” before anything else.
- You have a strong desire to grasp the entire platform from all our users’ perspectives: drivers, dispatchers, carriers, shippers etc. Over time, you’ll need to develop an acute understanding of their desires, motivations, and problems.
- You can assist engineers in making some technical decisions, but you don’t have to be an engineer. You should be eager to learn more from a technical perspective and able to talk at length about technical challenges they have faced when building past products.
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering.
- Experience working at a high-growth startup.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time
- Remote work options