The mission for the Manual QA Engineer is to help ensure the stability and high quality of the products and services of the platform in an agile team that serves carriers and shippers in the Vehicle Transportation Industry of the United States.
- Collaborate with the development team in investigating, reporting, and fixing bugs.
- Perform manual acceptance testing, exploratory testing.
- Build and maintain the test cases documentation.
- Be a quality assurance leader within the team you work with and within Super Dispatch in general.
- Collaborate on testing and quality assurance projects across teams within Super Dispatch.
- Facilitate collaboration with engineers, product managers, and designers during the development and testing process.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team with its mission, comprised of a product manager, UX designer, a frontend engineer, and a backend engineer.
- Be a leader of the QA engineering community of Super Dispatch affecting and driving our quality assurance standards across the company.
If you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just thrive at Super Dispatch.
To be successful, you will need a combination of problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills. We expect you are:
- Collaborative - you closely work with team members in other fields like backend, design, frontend, and product management to help solve business problems effectively.
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the company.
- Flexible / Adaptable - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Move fast - you execute quickly and get things done.
- Growth driven - you seek growth in learning, efficiency, and celebrate wins.
- Customer focus - you are truth-seeking individuals who can empathize with customers. You patiently listen and take feedback to solve problems for customers.
- Communication - You can comfortably communicate in English (speaking and writing). You are able to share knowledge and experience with team members via documentation.
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in general, at least 1 year of which is experience working in an agile product-driven environment as a Manual Quality Assurance Engineer.
- You are a constant learner, you can pick up new concepts and tools quickly.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
- You are familiar with good quality assurance practices.
- Have a good understanding of basics of general web, browser and mobile technologies.
- You have experience with API testing with Postman.
- You have experience with QA automation tools, such as Cypress.
You will be collaborating with our engineers located in Europe & Asia. We look for engineers who can adjust their working hours to the timezones between UTC+6 and UTC+1.