The email marketing specialist will help Super Dispatch by improving conversion rates and ROI through email marketing. You will assist the growth manager with setting up growth loops and improve campaign KPIs by experimentation with emails, landing pages and push notifications.
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs through segmentation and automation such as onboarding series, lead nurturing, upsell campaigns, etc.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and performance for constant improvement
- Plan and perform A/B testing for email programs to define and execute enhancements of conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Develop, maintain, and test content across dozens of acquisition landing pages and other on-site content supporting marketing initiatives
- Execute email acquisition campaigns and experiments from start to finish with the goal of improving engagement and conversions
- Coordinate alongside Marketing Program Manager on cross channel campaigns and campaign measurement
- Work alongside Growth Analyst to create data models from marketing engagement and use data models from product
- Experience with email automation software (Mailchimp, Pardot, etc.)
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Communication skills
- Written Skills
The salary range for this position is $45k-$55k annually.
Please note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.