The mission for the Senior Frontend Developer is to build and improve the products and services of the platform as a member of an agile team that serves carriers and shippers in the Vehicle Transportation Industry of the United States.
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within Super Dispatch in general.
- Collaborate on technical projects across teams within Super Dispatch.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to tackle the interesting and challenging problems for building and growing an end-to-end (vehicle) shipping platform in the United States.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team with its mission, comprised of a product manager, UX designer, a backend engineer, and a QA engineer.
- Architect, design, document, develop, refactor, deploy, and operate customer-faced web interfaces that serve the Super Dispatch customers.
- Be a leader of the web development community of Super Dispatch affecting and driving our architecture across the company.
If you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just thrive at Super Dispatch.
To be successful, you will need a combination of problem-solving, technical, and communication skills. We expect you are:
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the company.
- Flexible / adaptable - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Move fast - you execute quickly and get things done.
- Growth driven - you seek growth in learning, efficiency, and celebrate wins.
- Customer focus - you are truth-seeking individuals who can empathize with customers. You patiently listen and take feedback to solve problems for customers.
- Communication - you can comfortably communicate in English (speaking and writing). You are able to share knowledge and experience with team members via documentation.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in general, at least 2 years of which is experience working in a product-driven environment.
- You have at least 1 year of TypeScript experience on Production.
- You have deep experience with the frontend development ecosystem: you understand modern ECMAScript, TypeScript, and React ecosystem features and shipped web products to customers using this knowledge.
- You are proficient in styling UI components and making the best possible UX.
- You are a constant learner, you can pick up new programming frameworks and concepts quickly.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code and user interfaces.
- You are familiar and have experience with good engineering practices.
- You have a hands-on experience shipping improvements to customers: CI/CD, build tools.
- You have a hands-on experience growing and guiding frontend developers.
- You have a hands-on experience with testing practices like TDD, unit testing, or UI testing.
You will be collaborating with our engineers
located in Europe & Asia. We look for engineers who can adjust their
working hours to the time zones between UTC+6 and UTC+1.